How many women don’t want a fast and effective toning and fat loss work out? The only problem lies in finding the best workout routine for you. A workout that will help you achieve your ideal body. The problem with getting free information on the internet is threefold,
- You don’t who is giving it, you could be taking advice from somebody that knows even less than you do.
- Someone may be suggesting a bad technique that will result in injury.
- It is often difficult to find workouts that will achieve Exactly the results you want.
This is why I strongly advise buying a kettlebell workout guide specifically for women.
The kettle workout guide for women that I strongly recommend is called, Lauren Brooks’ The Kettlebell Body. It has been put together by, Caroline Radway, an expert in kettlebell workouts for women. It is in ebook format so you can download it and start the workouts straight away.
Having one guide will get you better results, faster than you if you were to follow information gathered from multiple people who may not know what they are talking about.
Radway understands that women are busy people, her book allows for flexible workouts. This flexible style includes 10 minute workouts and even routines to follow if you are too exhausted to do a proper workout. There are also workout schedules for if you plan on working out two, three of four times a week.
Included in the guide are:
- Thirty different workouts that can be adapted to different levels. Each workout includes detailed instructions.
- Workout cards for each workout, making them easy to follow.
- Thirty seven workout programs that schedule what workouts to do and when depending on your focus and how many times a week you plan on exercising. Each program takes between five and six weeks to complete.
- A section on becoming motivated and setting goals.
Radway also realizes that the only way you are going to stick with an exercise routine in the long term is if it’s fun, varied and interesting. She inspires and motivates in a unique way and you will find yourself looking forward to your workouts.
This guide is suitable for all levels, from beginners who have never picked up a kettlebell to those who are already kettlebell addicts.